Light Duty Driver is responsible for communicating with a dispatcher, perform towing, recovery and limited road service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Load and unload cargo
• Record amount and type of cargo being delivered
• Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road
• Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion
• Follow all applicable traffic laws
• Inspect their truck post and pre-trip, record and report any defects they find
• Follow all company procedures
• Fully secure vehicles and equipment for transport
Medical, Dental, and Vision. We are an ESOP company (Employee Owned)
Qualifications and Skills:
– Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions and lift 50+ lbs.
– Must be able to pass a drug screen and DOT physical.
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
– Towing experience preferred but not necessary, will train the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Guardian Fleet Services, Inc is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer