Lot Attendant is in charge with moving trucks, cars and organizing the lot to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility increase customer convenience and maintain an orderly service area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensuring lot is organized, clean, and free from trash, litter and debris.
• Arranging and parking vehicles in designated lot areas
• Overseeing and maintaining inventory
• Replacing sold vehicles and empty spaces with new inventory and ensuring most marketable vehicles are put on display first
• Informing supervisor of issues as they arise
• Lot inventory and systems
• Make sure the all the vehicle information is in the company’s database
• Overseeing the release of all the vehicles
• Releasing – checking form of payment
• Needs to match the systems – form of payments
• Marking vehicles as they enter the yard
• Complying with all company policies and procedures
• All other duties assigned by management
Medical, Dental, and Vision. We are an ESOP company (Employee Owned).
Qualifications and Skills:
– Must be able to pass a drug screen and DOT physical.
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Job Type: Full-time
Guardian Fleet Services, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer